Tuesday, January 15, 2013

They have internet here!!

Oh shit! I'm actually in a place called Taiwan!?!? which is not the same as Thailand... CRAAAAP!

Just kidding. I made it to Bangkok after the longest travel process of my life. We had problems with our aircraft after departing Chicago, so we had to re-land in Chicago and then re-take-off to San Fransisco. Needless to say we missed our connections, so United hooked us up with a Hampton inn suite (it's even doper than the commercials) and two meal vouchers. Lucky for us, hampton inns has continental breakfasts FOR FREE! And we had that meal voucher so we got two breakfasts that day... suckers!!

The flight from San Fransisco to Beijing, People's Republic of China  was pretty long. It was kind of like Pac-man, we went so far west that we got to the east. And even more surreal, we were "chasing the sun" the whole time (sounds like a lyric from a the Killers song) , so it was daylight outside the airplane during the entire flight. From the plane's window I got to see the mountains of Siberia during the flight, and even cooler, they played the movie PREMIUM RUSH!!!

I know this post is pretty uneventful and probably uneccessary, but I promise the next post will have actual information about my travels and not about my traveling. Now stop reading this and go watch PREMIUM RUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment